LIST: Sports You Can Do Even On Rainy Days in Bacolod
Belle Piccio | Jul 16, 2018
With technology being part of our everyday life, it could influence our lifestyle to become active or not. It is our choice to choose the former or the latter. Of course, we would want to stay healthy and exercise is one way to remove stress by capping off our busy day.
Here’s a list of indoor sports that you can do in the City of Smiles.
- Arrows Badminton Alley - 13th St., Bacolod City
- Pohang Badminton Center - 23rd St., Bacolod City; (034) 433-3632
- Lopue’s East Bowling Center - Lopues East Department Store, Corner Burgos-Circumferential Road, Brgy. Villamonte, Bacolod City; (034) 433-5288. Open Monday and Wednesday at 12:00pm-10pm, Tuesday and Thursday at 12:00pm-11pm, Friday at 12:00pm-12:00am, Saturday and Sunday at 10:00am-11:00pm.
- Goldenfield Bowling Alley - Goldenfield South Side; Bacolod City
- Grindbox Bacolod - 21st St., Bacolod City; (+63) 966-672-8066. Open Monday to Friday at 8:00am-8:00pm, Saturday at 9:00am-11:00am and closed on Sunday.
- Power Up Rock Outdoor Center - 11th St., Bacolod City; (+63) 906-289-6267. Open daily at 1:00pm-10pm.
- Mandala Centering Place - Mandala Building, Burgos Ext., Villa Angela Subd., Brgy. Villamonte, Bacolod City; (034) 709-1775. Open Monday to Friday at 8:00am-7:00pm, Saturday at 9:00am-5:00pm and closed on Sunday.
If you can’t decide on a specific workout, you can just simply hit the gym.
- North Fitness Hub - Lopue’s Mandalagan Badminton Court, Bacolod City; (+63) 922-845-7087. Open Monday to Saturday at 6:00am-9:00pm and Sunday at 6:00am-2:00pm.
- President’s Fitness Hub - Carmela Valley Executive Bldg.; 9th Lacson St., Bacolod City; (034) 709-9797
- Eclipse Healing and Body Design Centre - Eclipse Bldg., La Salle Ave., Bacolod City; (034) 703-1503
How to Get There
From Manila, you can fly to Bacolod (Php3000++, round trip, 45 minutes). From Bacolod-Silay Airport, you can take a shuttle, or a cab (minimum of Php400++) and ask to be dropped off at your destination.