If Malapascua Island is situated at the northern tip of Cebu City, Bantayan Island on the other hand lies at the Northern - west side of the province facing the Visayan Sea and flowing along Tañon Strait. This beautiful islet may be a further than the other touristy spots in mainland Cebu, but it is immensely exquisite as well.
Specifically, one of Santa Fe’s delicate gems is the Virgin Island. Another small yet exceptional beach located at this side of Cebu. Despite its’ size, you will be overwhelmed with its outstanding beauty and the numerous activities you could do here. Laze around its soft powdery shorelines, do cliff jumping, and snorkel by its near marine sanctuary. Are you ready to go?
- Lo and behold the mysterious Ogtong Cave.
- For divers, hop on a boat and dive the depths of Malapascua Island
How To Go Here
- From mainland Cebu, ride a public van or bus heading to Hagnayan Port.
- From here, ride a passenger boat going to Bantayan Island.
- Get dropped off at Santa Fe, then ride a boat to Virgin Island which takes about 15 minutes only!