The Department of Tourism has launched its newest campaign #WhenWithFilipinos to replace the 2012 tourism slogan "It's More Fun In The Philippines."
Through #WhenWithFilipinos campaign, DOT hopes to send the message that it's the Filipino people who make it memorable and more fun in the Philippines.
"We will feature the trait of the Filipino people and it will answer why it is more fun in the Philippines [sic]?" said Tourism Secretary Wanda Teo in an interview with ABS-CBNews.com.
Here are #WhenWithFilipinos moments that you can surely relate to:
1. Sleep wherever you want.
2. Discover what's underneath.
3. Be on top of the world.
4. Because lovely mornings bring hearts together.
5. You become more adventurous.
7. Your home can be an entire island.
8. The chase doesn't stop.
9. Learn how to conquer the waves.
10. Staying in a hotel doesn't have to expensive.
Watch the short clip posted by Undersecretary of Tourism Advocacy and Public Affairs Kat De Castro:
Share with us your #WhenWithFilipino stories via www.facebook.com/ChoosePhilippinesOfficial.