Most city dwellers yearn to escape from the hustle and bustle of Manila. Unknown to many, there are spots in nearby provinces wherein one can experience respite away from urban fast-paced life.
Although it seems quite difficult to get that much needed tranquility since beautiful destinations easily get crowded, it's a different scenario at Puesto Del Sol in Calatagan, Batangas.
The name Puesto Del Sol, roughly translated to "sunset" in English actually explains the best thing about it. The perfectly-shaped and blood-orange sun setting at the end of horizon where it meets and scrapes the blue sea is pure magic.
The pool is a good spot to happily lounge at while gazing at the mesmerizing seascape anytime of the day.
The private resort, built on higher ground, houses 3 types of rooms which cater to certain number of guests. The rate starts at Php 5,000 per night for four people.
There are also beaches within the area for guests who want to take a walk along the shore. Have a quick break from your usual day to day life and make your reservations here.
- The resort is just a few minutes away from Nano Beach and Santiago Lighthouse
- Do a sidetrip as you pass by Nasugbu Batangas and Tagaytay before reaching Puesto Del Sol in Calatagan.
How To Go Here
- From Manila, pass by SLEX.
- Exit Santa Rosa if you wanna pass by Tagaytay before going to Calatagan
- Or exit via Eton.
- Pass by Nasugbu before reaching Calatagan.
- Follow the signs leading to Puesto Del Sol.
Have you been to Puesto Del Sol? Share your experience with us by using #ChoosePhilippines on all your social media posts.