Cabo Beach: Be One Among The Few To Visit Pangasinan's Secluded Island
Yua Dominguez | August 02, 2017
Since roads leading to Cabongaoan beach is still unpaved, your best option to reach the seaside is by private vehicle. Aside from it being the fastest way possible, it is the most convenient too. Enjoy your epic road trip with your friends. You can go via Zambales or via Pampanga and Tarlac.
Sometimes, the Death Pool can get a bit crowded. Fret not, because this means more time exploring a different side of Cabongaoan beach where an awesome beach awaits you! Do not miss the tiny treehouse found in the island which is the best spot for some zen-like moments or for dozing off.
How To Get Here
- From Manila you may ride a bus heading to Alaminos or Lingayen
- From Alaminos, ride a public transportation to Burgos
- From Burgos, ride a tricycle or jeep to Cabongaoan Beach
- Rent a pump boat that will bring you to Colibra Island
- Walk or rent another boat to experience the Death Pool
- Head over to Alaminos Pangasinan for the prominent Hundred Islands national park
- Go waterfalls hopping at Bolinao Pangasinan