Chopsuey: A More "Masustan-saya" Recipe
Choose Philippines | Jun 10, 2014
Chopsuey a mix of pork, chicken, seafood, and different kinds of vegetables. Already packing a lot of flavor, adding the right seasoning mix only serves to take the viand to another level.
In every pack of The Ajinomoto® Brand Ginisa Flavor Seasoning Mix, the flavor of natural garlic, onion, and chicken extract ingredients is perfectly captured to provide the complete and balanced meaty-gisa deliciousness perfect for any stir-fried dishes.
Make meal times mas masustan-saya for your family by serving a variety of delicious stir-fried vegetable dishes that are easy to cook and budget-friendly with AJI-GINISA™.
- 2 tbsps. cooking oil
- 1/4 kg. chicken breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup trimmed chicharo
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup sliced celery stalk
- ½ cup sliced sayote
- ½ cup Baguio beans, cut in 1” length
- ¼ cup sliced button mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced young corn
- ½ cup sliced cabbage
- 1 pack 7 grams Aji-Ginisa™ Flavor Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup cornstarch, dissolved in
- 2 cups water
- SAUTE. Heat oil in a pan, sauté chicken. Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- STIR-FRY. Add the carrots, chicharo, brocolli, celery, sayote, Baguio beans, button mushrooms, young corn and cabbage. Stir-fry for 1 minute over high heat.
- SEASON with Aji-Ginisa™ and mix well.
- SIMMER. Cover and simmer in medium heat for 3 minutes.
- THICKEN. Add cornstarch mixture. Mix well and simmer for another minute until sauce thickens
- SERVE on a platter.
Makes 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Information/serving: Calories 175, Carbohydrates 15g, Protein 13g, Fat 7g.
Remember to add flavor and love to your dishes with Aji-Ginisa flavor seasoning mix!