Quick & Easy Recipe: Stuffed Inihaw na Pusit
Belle Piccio | Jul 16, 2015
Grilling is the best and healthy way in preparing various kinds of seafood just like milkfish or bangus and the favorite squid or pusit. Aside from the fact that seafood is rich in nutrients, most of us enjoy eating it because of its flavorful taste.
- large squids
- soy sauce
- tomatoes, diced
- onions, diced
- salt and pepper
Instructions (Preparing the Squid)
- Combine onion and tomato in a container.
- Add salt and pepper, mix well.
- Stuff the squid with the mixed vegetables and seasonings.
- Grill the squid.
- Serve hot with dip.
The dip (sauce or “sawsawan”) is optional only.
How to Prepare (Sawsawan)
- In a small or bowl, squeez the calamansi or lemon juice.
- Add soy sauce and fresh chili.
View More Delectable Pinoy Recipes: