Mountains and Volcanoes
Why Mt. Maynoba? Sea Of Clouds, 8 Waterfalls, And A Lot More!
Yua Dominguez | Nov 20, 2017
Roughly just three hours away from the busy city of Manila is another mountain where you’ll get to breathe fresh air again. Visit the many and mesmerizing mountains of Rizal. Experience the beautiful sunrise while seemingly floating in a sea of clouds in the summit. It is highly recommended to depart Manila at midnight then head straight to the quiet town of Tanay.
Aspiring mountain geeks would definitely adore Mt. Maynoba. This small-scale mountain has trails ideal for beginners since the path going to the top is easy. Although the descent can be quite challenging compared, I assure you that it is still worth every sweat and stride. Why? You get a chance to bathe in eight delightful waterfalls.
- Mt. Batolusong
- Daranak and Batlag Waterfalls
- Masungi Georeserve
How To Go Here
- Manila to Tanay Rizal (Pass by Masinag, Cogeo, and RC Cola)
- Pass by Palo Alto Billboard and Garden Cottages
- Watch out for Brgy San Andres Arc
- From Baranggay San Andres - Baranggay Sto. Nino - Baranggay Cayabu
- Ask the local tourism beside Cayabu elementary school
Have you been to Mt. Maynoba? Share your experience with us by using #ChoosePhilippines on all your social media posts.