Be Mesmerized: Naga's Malabsay Waterfalls Itinerary And Budget
Yua Dominguez | Mar 02, 2017
Enjoy an ice cold bath at the foot of the 40 ft. wonder called Malabsay. The waterfall is very accessible when coming from Naga City. Moreover, from the jump off point, it will only take a 10-minute walk along a concrete pathway to behold this beauty.
10:00 am ETD Naga City
11:00 am ETA Panicuason
11:10 am ETA Jump off Point of Mt. Isarog
11:30 am ETA Malabsay Waterfalls
Environmental fee Php 10
Habal-Habal Php 100 (Back and forth from Panicuason)
Jeep Php 50
TOTAL = Php 160
- Wear your swimming attire already. As of this moment, there are no bathrooms yet.
- Bring pack lunch and eat by the waterfall (Leave no trace)
- No need to hire a guide going to Malabsay Waterfalls since the pathway is concrete and accessible.
OTHER THINGS TO DO
- Climb Mt. Isarog
- Visit other Waterfalls within the area
HOW TO GO HERE
- SM Naga to Panicuason
- Panicuason to Mt. Isarog jump off point (Habal-habal)
- 10 minute walk to Malabsay Waterfalls
Read related stories: