Laguna's Roadside Beauty: Float On The Undisturbed & Glass-Like Waters Of Palakpakin
Maui Sanvictores | Jun 04, 2017
Just a few kilometers going north, the city proper of San Pablo, within Brgy. San Buenaventura, is a lake whose beauty is evident by the roadside: behold, Palakpakin Lake. Visitors can’t help but love the sight of Mt. Cristobal reflected on the undisturbed and glass-like waters of the lake.
Serene and quiet, Palakpakin Lake is known for its teeny shrimps that taste delightful with tropical green mangoes. Those who yearn to be in proximity with the nature can rent water rafts and float aimlessly in the middle of the lake.
How to get there:
- Ride a bus going to San Pablo Laguna
- You may hire a tricycle to bring you to all 7 lakes or just choose the ones you prefer
- Only Yambo, Pandin and Mohicap lakes are accessible to tourists for swimming
Where else to go from Palakpakin Lake?
- Visit the remaining 6 lakes in San Pablo Laguna (Mohicap Lake, Padin Lake, Yambo Lake, Calibato Lake, Bunot Lake, and Sampaloc Lake)
- Hike Mt. Banahaw and dip in the waters of Bukal Falls
Discover more of Laguna: