If None Of These View Of Mohicap Lake Calm You, Nothing Will!
Yua Dominguez | Jun 13, 2017
Laguna, a province known for its majestic waterfalls and mystical lakes, never disappoints. Go straight to the baranggay of Sta. Clara in San Pablo and enjoy the most calming lake in the city.
Teleport yourself to the province of San Pablo Laguna where the dazzling Mohicap Lake is located. Prepare to fall in love with this water form’s soothing kaleidoscope hues of blue and green. Let the sound of chirping birds delight your urban ears. Turn your daydream into reality as the relaxing scenery give you the ultimate therapeutic vacay.
How to get here
- Ride a bus going to San Pablo Laguna
- You may hire a tricycle to bring you to all 7 lakes or just choose the ones you prefer
- Check out the other six lakes. Note though that only Yambo, Pandin and Mohicap lakes are accessible to tourists
- Head over Majayjay for Bukal and Majayjay Falls
- In Pangil Laguna ,you may hike another mountain to see Buntot Palos Falls