The Philippines Named as One of the Best Travel Destinations for 2015
Choose Philippines | Oct 24, 2014
What can be more breathtaking than seeing a butanding upclose in Sorsogon? Or getting inside the large cave rooms in Palawan? And not to mention the thrilling water buffalo race in Bulacan? The Philippines has more to offer in 2015!
It’s another breakthrough year for the Philippines as it was ranked by top travel company Lonely Planet as the eighth best country for travel this coming year.
In Lonely Planet’s popular travel guidebook, the Philippines bested St. Lucia and Morocco in the list.
The Philippines is widely known for its rich cultural heritage, powdery white-sand beaches, biggest festivals, warm Filipino hospitality, and heart-stopping activities for the adventurous minds (name it, we got it). You’ll never run out of things to try and explore in its 7,107 islands.
You don't actually have to wait for the coming year -- book your itinerary now and end 2014 with new discoveries and experience firsthand the heartfelt greetings of our kababayans. Mabuhay and choose the Philippines!
More on Cordillera:
More on Baler
- WHAT TO DO: Baler's Surfing Spots
- WHERE TO EAT: Angelaís CafÈ
- WHERE TO EAT: Bayler View Hotel
- WHERE TO EAT: Yellow Fin Bar & Grill
More on Catanduanes
- WHERE TO STAY: 3 Beach Resorts at Puraran
- WHERE TO STAY: Twin Rock Beach Resort, Virac
- ChooseTV: How to Cook Catanduanes Cuisine
- ChooseTV: Hicming Falls & Twin Rock Beach Resort, both in Virac
- ChooseTV: Our Lady of Sorrows Shrine & Luyang Cave, both in San Andres
- ChooseTV: Skimboarding at Mamangal Beach & Kayaking at Amenia Beach Resort, both in Virac